Mission Central’s medical program is the fastest growing ministry here. Donations of medical equipment and supplies (from individuals and corporations) go directly back out to serve those in need.
- In 2020, we were open every day through the entire COVID-19 pandemic. In addition to doing our traditional work, we worked to resource organizations on the front lines of the pandemic with the tools needed to fight and mitigate the spread. (This included masks, sanitizer, goggles and other PPE.) These increased needs were serviced by very few nonprofit organizations, and we are grateful to have been on the front lines.
- In 2020, Mission Central resourced $100,000 in PPE/masks to local hospitals, dental practices, police stations and schools. We also resourced over $780,000 in medical equipment and supplies to over 240,000 individuals.
- In 2021, Mission Central resourced over $2.4 million in medical equipment and supplies. Medical continues to be our fastest growing ministry.
- Like all other programs at Mission Central, there is no cost to the recipient.
- Please consider donating all no longer needed medical equipment and support. It will be resourced quickly domestically or abroad. We accept everything except prescriptions.