Your donations are critical to Mission Central being able to fulfill its goal of Connecting God’s Resources with Human Need. In addition to the items needed to assemble various kits, your donations of household goods, furniture, clothing and even computers, can make the difference for someone. You’d be amazed at how much good your gently used furniture or unused medical supplies can do!
Material Donation Hours:
The Mission Central warehouse must be open to receive your donations. Please do not drop items off at times other than the listed hours.
We are currently open Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM for all donations, except. Furniture is accepted by our in-house partner, New Digs. Please refer to their website for times to drop furniture at www.newdigsministry.org.
If your donations fill more than an SUV, please call ahead to schedule your delivery. We can be reached at 717-766-1533
We can usually find a "home" for anything dropped off at our warehouse but here are some items to give you an idea of what we accept.
- Computers and all electronic equipment except TVs
- Medical equipment (walkers, hospital beds, canes, crutches, Band-Aids to large pieces of equipment)
- Gently used toys and stuffed animals
- VBS materials
- Houseware items (kitchen utensils to mattresses)
- Nutrition drinks – we have a way to connect them with no insurance and under-insured cancer patients
- Kit supplies (please see kit section for additional details)
Unfortunately, we cannot accept:
- Television sets
- Baby equipment (cribs, strollers, car seats, etc.)
- Sunday School materials (but will take VBS materials)
- Used construction materials
- Christmas decorations and décor