Your donations are critical to Mission Central being able to fulfill its goal of “Connecting God’s Resources with Human Need.” In addition to the items needed to assemble various kits, your financial donations as well as donations of household goods, furniture, clothing and even computers, can make the difference for someone. You’d be amazed at how much good your gently used items can help those in need.
Please avoid donating the following to Mission Central:
• Wicker baskets
• Church items (communion, hymnals, etc.)
• Seasonal decor (Easter, Christmas, etc.) unless new in box with tags
• Outdoor furniture
• Binders or office supplies
• Curtain rods
• VHS and cassette tapes
• Construction materials
• Prescription medication, solutions, liquids or over the counter medications
• TVs or CRT monitors
• Baby equipment
Mission Central accepts donations that can be given to those in need. Please ensure nothing is broken or dirty.
MATERIAL DONATION HOURS
** The warehouse must be open to receive your donations. Please do not drop items off at times other than the listed hours **
Monday through Thursday from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM and Friday from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
If your donations fill more than an SUV, please call ahead to schedule your delivery. We can be reached at 717-766-1533.
We are most in need of the following right now:
- Women's briefs, feminine hygiene items
- Laundry detergent
- Dental floss, toothpaste, deodorant
- Small personal sized shampoo and conditioner
- Scissors, rulers