Your donations are critical to Mission Central being able to fulfill its goal of “Connecting God’s Resources with Human Need”. In addition to the items needed for UMCOR Kit assembly, your donation of household goods, furniture, clothing and even computers can make the difference for someone. You’d be amazed at how much good that old couch or unused medical supplies can do!
MATERIAL DONATION HOURS:
Monday – Friday : 9:00am – 3:30pm
Saturday : 9:00am – 1:00pm
Items we are currently seeking
- Current Items Needed:
- Good, used coats and winter wear
- Target and Walmart gift cards (new coats, gloves and hats and school uniforms)
- School Supplies of all kinds
- Shoes (all types)
- Non-Cellulose Sponges for Cleaning Buckets
- Nail Clippers (no bigger than 2″)
- Single Pack Adult Toothbrushes
- Sturdy Combs (no pocket combs or picks)
- Don’t forget that it costs around $1800 a day to keep Mission Central open and utility bills for a 48,000 sq ft warehouse increase in the winter, so ongoing financial support is critical (every bit helps!)
We are open for donations M-F 9am-4pm and Sat 9am-1pm.
**If you have a load of donations larger than a car or small SUV — please call ahead to arrange a delivery time. Large donations take a bit longer to unload and we wouldn’t want you to have to wait because we are unloading other trucks.
Please contact our Operations Manager, Ray Harden, to coordinate delivery of large loads. Ph: 717.766.1533
Please watch for the latest updates via FACEBOOK and our WEBSITE.
If you would like to make a monetary donation please go to our website to DONATE.
UMCOR Relief Kit Contents & Instructions:
****Important Note on UMCOR Kits****
From the UMCOR website:
“Patriotic symbols, such as flags, do not need to be removed from relief kits. In the past, UMCOR requested that these were removed to ensure relief kits could move easily through international customs.”
Please note that Mission Central will be introducing new kits in January of 2018 – These kits will be in ADDITION to the current listed UMCOR Kits.