What will you accept?
We can usually find a “home” for anything dropped off at our warehouse but here are some items to give you an idea of what we accept.
- Computers and all electronic equipment except TVs
- Medical equipment (walkers, hospital beds, canes, crutches, band-aids to large pieces of equipment)
- Gently used toys and stuffed animals
- VBS materials
- Houseware items (kitchen utensils to mattresses)
- Nutrition drinks – we have a way to connect them with no insurance and under-insured cancer patients
- Kit supplies (as listed here)
What will you not accept?
- We do not accept television sets
- We do not accept pharmaceuticals
- We do not accept knickknacks
- We do not accept baby equipment (cribs, strollers, car seats, etc)
- We do not accept Sunday School materials (but will take VBS materials)
- We do not accept used construction materials
Do you accept food donations?
Mission Central accepts food donations for Bethesda Mission. Lucky for you, they’re located in our building! Just bring your food donations to the donation station door and we’ll make sure it gets to the right place.
Do you accept Christmas decorations?
We only accept Christmas Decorations in the month of November.