Starting in January, we will have several new and ongoing projects and wanted to share this list of needs so that you can plan ahead.
- Did you receive a new winter coat for Christmas? Has your family outgrown their old coats and your closet is about to burst? Don’t throw them away…bring those good, used coats to Mission Central! Local students and families need them and would love to be able to stay warm this winter.
- We will still be accepting Target and Walmart gift cards as local students need school uniforms
- School Supplies of all kinds
- Non-Cellulose foam sponges for cleaning buckets
- Nail Clippers (no bigger than 2″)
- Single pack adult toothbrushes
- Sturdy combs (no pocket combs or picks)
- Shoes of all types and sizes
- Don’t forget that it costs around $1800 a day to keep Mission Central open and utility bills for a 48,000 sq ft warehouse increase in the winter, so ongoing financial support is critical (every bit helps!)
Thank you all for your continued support and for joining us as we continue to connect God’s resources with human need!