- Registration remains open. You can register online by clicking the link below or download and print a paper registration from that link – visit missioncentral.org
- Next Thursday, October 26 from 4-7pm will be a “walk-in” event at Mission Central. You can register at that time and if you have already registered, you can pick up your race packet, race shirt, bib, etc.
Saturday, October 28 is Race Day!!
- 7:30am – Registration begins (walk-ins welcome)
Bananas and Bagels served along with coffee
- 9:00am – 3rd Annual Missions in Motion 5K begins
- 10:30am (approximate) – trophies and medals awarded
**If you registered after October 1, we cannot guarantee a race shirt. There will be extra shirts, but they will be first come, first served and we cannot guarantee a size for you.
The 5K is a family-friendly walk/run. This is professionally timed by Harrisburg Area Road Runners Club and prizes will be awarded for the top overall male and female runners and also for male and female runners in each age group.
All are welcome…from the serious runners to families and friends who just want a casual walk or to spend a morning together.
This is our 2nd fundraiser of the year and is a great way to help support Mission Central. Challenge the youth of your church, invite friends, gather pledges…do anything you can think of to help raise money for Mission Central. If you have any ideas and need forms made up or have any questions, email Adam Hoover, email@example.com.